Get insights on how to lighten skin naturally with skin lightening home remedies and best products such as pills, soap and cream that make use of natural ingredients. In the post find skin bleaching before and after pictures for various people who have attempted on how to get fairer skin.
Attempts on how to get a glowing skin that is beautiful have been tried by many with little or no consideration for safety and effectiveness. There are many over the counter skin lightening creams, lotions, glutathione skin whitening injections, pills, skin lightening surgery and other products in the market and not all of them are ideal for an even and fair skin tone. In this article we shall discuss on some of the best ways on how to get lighter skin fast and effectively overnight.
How to Lighten Skin Naturally
One of the most important tip in getting a lighter skin is to avoid too much sunlight exposure. It doesn’t matter whether you are using any of your best natural skin lightening supplements. When you expose you skin to UVA and UVB radiations from the sun, it triggers production of melanin a substance that darkens your skin. The best way is to wear sunscreen every time you get to the sun. Putting on a hat and long sleeved clothing and sunglasses is recommended while walking on the sun.
While using a natural skin lightening soap, remember to exfoliate your skin to remove the dead layer of cells. Try to wash your face regularly during the day to remove dirt, bacteria and oil form your skin. There are best skin scrubbing products in the market or you can use homemade sugar scrub for exfoliating your skin.
Remember to apply a moisturizer after the exfoliation. Individuals with dry skin can apply some Vaseline for glowing beautiful skin effect. Petroleum jelly is also essential in protecting your skin against harsh environmental conditions. It also helps in treatment and prevention of skin blemishes such as freckles, spots and wrinkles.
Taking of the best skin lightening pills may not be effective when you don’t involve a healthy diet. Take sufficient amount of water as well eating a balanced diet which include food substances like Grape seed oil and fish oil due to their antioxidant property. Omega 3 in Fish oil is also essential for hair, skin and nails glowing.
Fruits should be mandatory since they supply the body with vitamins such as A, C & E. They help in formation of collagen and elastin fiber hence making the skin appear soft and smooth. Water is an essential element in the body since it helps in flushing out toxins. Taking sufficient amount keeps your body hydrated and hence a soft beautiful fair skin.
Smoking and abuse of drugs causes not only aging of the skin but also drying and formation of wrinkles. Even if you apply the most effective skin lightening cream and you don’t stop smoking, there are chances that results will not show up effectively. Therefore quit smoking is the best move on how to lighten skin.
How to Lighten Your Skin Tone Naturally, Overnight, Fast
Here are homemade skin bleach recipes for natural skin whitening.
Does Lemon Juice Lighten Skin? – How to Use
Lemon juice contain citric and ascorbic acid which forms a source of vitamin C which is effective for skin whitening. Here is how to use:
- Cut a lemon into two halves and buff it gently onto your face and neck. Rinse your face after 10 -15 minutes. Do it regularly and see your skin lightening up overnight day by day.
- Mix small quantity of lemon juice with a bit of yogurt. Apply it once a day. It works as good mild skin bleaching agent.
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and egg whites. Heat the mixture in a small pan over low heat till the mixture thickens. Cool it in a small jar and keep it in your refrigerator. Apply this mixture onto your face and neck and keep it for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse off and see your skin brightening day by day. This also works well to remove a sun tan.
- Another way is to mix one teaspoonful of lemon juice with an equal amount of honey which has soothing properties to get an effective skin lightening solution. Gently massage and leave on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes, and then wash of.
- While using lemon juice, avoid contact with the eyes. If the lemon juice mixture is too irritating, add the other combination ingredient to dilute lemon juice.
- Avoid getting out with lemon juice on your skin, as with sun-exposure lemon juice can irritate your skin.
Does Milk Lighten Skin Color and Remove Dark Spots? How to Use
Milk contain lactic acid that helps in diminishing skin pigmentation hence a bright complexion. Here is how to lighten skin with milk.
- Place cow’s or goat’s milk in a bowl.
- Soak a soft cloth in the milk.
- Buff the milk on your face and neck using the soaked was cloth and rinse after 20 minutes.
Does Aloe Vera Lighten Skin?
Aloe Vera is used as a potent ingredient in many face masks that get rid of acne spots. It diminishes hyperpigmentation and creates a bright smooth skin complexion overnight. This natural ingredient also helps in the repair of skin damaged tissues and rebuilding of new cell for a smooth beautiful skin.
Here is how to use:
- Cut the outer layers of an aloe Vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
- Do this at least twice daily for two weeks for effective outcome.
Does Papaya Whiten Dark Skin Marks
This is a natural ingredient that contain skin bleaching properties. This is how to use:
- Regularly eat papaya as a fruit. This will help to cleanse the skin of free radicals that causes darkening.
- Gently rub the skin of papaya directly on your face. Wash your face after 15 minutes with cold water and pat it dry. Do it on daily basis for effective outcome.
- Mix a cup of fresh lemon juice with mashed papaya. Apply on the face and neck as a mask and let it stay for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water and pat it dry. Repeat this twice a week for a fair complexion.
Does Turmeric Lighten Skin?
Turmeric is a strong antioxidant that also has antiseptic properties. It however helps in cleansing of the skin impurities that causes uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation. Here is how to use:
- Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder with milk cream. Apply it on the skin and allow it for 15 minutes. Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water.
- You can also mix turmeric powder, gram flour and lemon juice one teaspoonful each. Make a paste and apply the mask on the face to stay for 20 minutes. Scrub of the mask and wash your face with lukewarm water. Repeat twice a week for effective outcome.
How to Lighten Skin Using Products
Here are some of the best products for skin lightening. They include pills, cream and soap, let us take you through the details and how to select your best skin lightening product for immediate and effective outcome.
Skin Whitening Pills
There many different products in the market for skin bleaching and whitening. Effective skin lightening pills contain ingredients that lighten any skin complexion including Asian, black and African Americans. Glutathione skin whitening pills are among the top rated products you can use to get a fair skin fast.
While choosing the pills study the review and ensure they contain ingredients that are certified by FDA as safe and gentle on skin. Follow the application recommendations provided for an effective outcome. Some of the best skin whitening pills you can try include the following:
- MET TATHIONE – Skin Whitening Glutathione Capsules
- Kyusoku Bihaku (KB) Skin Whitening Pills
- BeauOxi White Plus 5-in-1
- Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced Supplement
- Fairtone Skin Lightening Pills
While going for pills, it is important to be aware of the dangers and risks of using this method of skin bleaching. Among the ingredient used in making some of the products may negatively affect your skin and body in one way or another. Some of the most common side effects associated with skin lightening pills include the following:
- Allergic reactions: This include skin swelling and rashes on the skin surface that follows taking of the skin whitening pills and supplements.
- There is internal physical stress that associate symptoms such as nausea, insomnia, headaches, vomiting and drowsiness especially for a prolonged intake of the pills.
- Risk of liver conditions due to pill popping. Some skin lightening pills must to consumed in large volumes for effectiveness and this is risky to liver functioning.
- Hormonal imbalances due to the disruption of the normal body production of melanin.
- Hydroquinone is a harmful ingredient available in most skin whitening products including some pills.
Skin Lightening Soap
There are different types of skin whitening soap for dark skin suitable for Asians, Blacks and African Americans. Various soap uses different ingredients and you need to be aware of the effect on your skin. While choosing the most effective and best skin lightening soap there are a number of factor you need to consider and they include the following:
- Research on the best soap and look at customers reviews
- Find out on the ingredients used in the manufacture of the soap
- Avoid soap that has harmful chemical ingredients as said before
- Check to find out if the soap is effective for black skin.
- Read about the side effects and dangers of skin whitening soap
- Go for the soap that has kojic, papaya or glutathione ingredients.
When you have been fully convinced about the kind of soap you want you can proceed to the beauty shop around or get to the drugstore such as Walgreens or CVS to purchase one. You can also request online from Amazon and your product will reach your destination. Some of the best top rated soaps for skin bleaching include the following:
- Kojie SAN Kojic Skin Lightening Soaps
- Psalmstre New Placenta Herbal Beauty Soap – Goats Milk
- Likas Papaya Skin Whitening Herbal Soap
- Glutathione Soap for Skin Whitening
Skin Lightening Cream
When you know how to lighten skin using the best skin whitening cream, then you have the tips and assets for getting the most beautiful and glowing fair skin. Ensure that the ingredients used in the cream are gentle safe and if possible all natural. Among the essential ingredients you should look for include; kojic acid, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C or arbutin.
Avoid creams that contain harmful chemical ingredients such as mercury. As much creams with mercury are banned in the USA, there are some other part of the world whey are still in use. Dermatologists are the best people to advice on the type of cream that can work for your skin. If you notice an abnormal reaction with your body, stop using the product and consult your doctor immediately.
Retinoid and hydroquinone cream were termed as the most effective skin lightening cream although they have been banned from some parts of the world due to the associated side effects. These creams are approved by FDA and they should be obtained following a recommendation and prescription from a doctor. Here are some of the best skin lightening creams you can never go wrong with.
- Ambi Fade Cream
- Palmers Skin Success Eventone Fade Milk
- Markari Skin Care Cream
- Reviva Labs Fade Cream
- The Body Shop Blemish Fade Night Lotion
- Meladerm® by Civant Skin Care
Skin Whitening Cream Side Effects – Risks and Dangers
“Unfortunately, many skin-lightening creams contain illegal compounds that can damage your health,” [Indy Rihal of the British Skin Foundation]. “The most common compounds are high-dose steroids.”
Hydroquinone is also a chemical substance available in most of the skin whitening products. This is a bleaching agent that can also be risky to the body health of the user. Steroids are fine when used in correct doses. “Unmonitored use of high-dose steroids can lead to many problems,” [Rihal]. “Patients are often very distressed by the results of skin-lightening creams.”
Most common side effects include;
- Risk of permanent skin bleaching or lightening
- Redness and skin irritations
- Uneven toning and color change hence blotchy looks
- Thinning of skin hence risk of cancer cases.
Chemical Peels for Skin Bleaching
When you have tried various mechanisms on how to lighten skin with little or no change you can try using chemical pills though with a recommendation by an expert. These are acidic substances such as alpha hydroxyl acid which are applied on the skin for few minutes and cause the peeling of the top dark layer of the skin to remain with lighter colored underneath skin.
These products are associated with side effects such skin sensational burning, reddening and swollen skin. The user is also advised to stay away from sunlight expose since it can trigger other risks and dangers.
Microdermabrasion for Skin Lightening
This is an advanced technology for whitening skin without use of pills, creams and chemical peels. It is mostly applicable to people with sensitive skin that cannot withstand any of the mentioned technique on how to lighten skin. It involves exfoliation and removal of the top dark layer of the skin using an electrical gadget.
Treatment takes few minutes although it can be done in sessions for a complete fair skin attainment. There are few side effects associated to this technique, for instance redness and drying of the skin though they are short lived as compared to the other methods of skin lightening.
Skin Bleaching Before and After Pictures
Before attempting on any method of skin whitening ensure that you have researched sufficient information and you have prepared both psychologically and physically. This will help in the minimizing on cases of dangers and risks associated.
Find skin bleaching before and after pictures that will give you an overview of what you expect. Besides the cost the reviews should direct on ingredients used, possible side effects and if possible few testimonials on the effectiveness and safety.
Skin Whitening Home Remedies – How to Lighten Skin at Home
You can lighten your skin at home using all natural ingredients methods. Such methods are the safest though they require some patience for an effective outcome. They include the following:
- On your face apply a mixture of lemon, milk and yogurt. Leave the mask for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse. Repeat for a number of days until you notice a change. Alternatively you can apply lemon juice only and rinse after the mentioned period of time.
- Mix cucumber juice, lemon juice and apply overnight. Rinse in the morning with a lot of water. Several times should lead to a change in your skin complexion. You can opt to use cucumber juice only.
- Heat some honey and let it cool for 3o minutes. Apply on the face and rinse after 30 minutes. Repeat for several days to observe dark spot and black complexion disappearing.
- A tomato cut into two halves can be applied on the face and rinse after 20 minutes. Alternatively you can use sliced pieces of raw potatoes and your skin will lighten.
- In a container mix equal amounts of turmeric, olive oil and chickpea flour. Stir to form a pate and apply as a mask on your face. Give it 20 minutes before you rinse.
- Apply Aloe Vera juice form a fresh cut leave on the skin. This natural ingredient has skin discoloration property besides healing other skin blemishes.
- Apply coconut water on your skin on a regular basis. This natural ingredient is gentle in ensuring a supple smooth skin.
In conclusion however, different skin tone complexions respond at a different rates to any of the above discussed methods on how to lighten skin. What you see happening with your friend may not really happen the same to you regardless of using the same technique. Therefore share with us your experience on how to get lighter skin.
More Sources and References:
- How to make your skin lightening cream at home: http://www.howtowhitenskinfast.com/
- How To Lighten Skin Tone – Skin Lightening Treatment and Tips: http://naturalbeautytips.co/how-to-lighten-skin/
- How to Lighten Skin Naturally: http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/lighten-skin-naturally.html
- Skin Lightening Q&A: http://www.realself.com/skin-lightening/answers