What do celebrities use to bleach their skin? From the post find out how do celebrities bleach their skin, secretes, treatments, pills and products they use to lighten their skin. You will also see the recommendations by Dr. OZ on how skin bleaching ought to be conducted in a safer manner.
Black Celebrity Skin Bleaching – African Americans Celebs and Dark Skin People
Many people face skin problems such as different types of pimples, dark spots, dark marks and hyper-pigmentation that can affect their confidence and self-esteem due to unpleasant facial appearance. Decisions to alter the skin appearance may be reached at to improve on some of these skin challenges. Vitiligo is a skin complication that can affect your skin pigmentation and skin bleaching is one of the option to help in covering up the problem.
Skin bleaching treatments can be well handled by dermatologists and doctors. A professional ought to be consulted before deciding on skin lightening treatments. This is due to possibility of side effects such as hypopigmentation, long term skin sensitivity and risk of skin cancer.
Prominent and famous people go for skin whitening as a quest for perfect appearance. Black celebs lightening their skin has been criticized by various people while others have emulated and congratulated the move. It is however necessary to know really what do celebrities use to bleach their skin before you make any opinion about them.
How Do Celebrities Bleach their Skin – Secretes, Tips and Treatments
Besides using various products such as skin lightening pills, creams, lotions, injections , skin bleaching soap and skin lightening home remedies.There are a number of things they do to ensure their skin remains perfect. Here are the skin bleaching tips and secretes celebs use to remain at the top.
- Planning on skin whitening basing on the cost, effects and how to maintain a perfect skin. Famous men and women have enough to spend on the best skin lightening treatment for effective outcome.
- Consulting a doctor before celebrity skin bleaching. Dermatologists are consulted to examine the skin and test on sensitivity before recommending a sound skin whitening treatment. They will also be able to deal with any skin lightening side effects from most of the products such as hydroquinone and excessive use of glutathione.
- Maintenance of your skin should be at maximum once bleaching is on. This includes regular use of SPF with broad spectrum of sunscreen factor, especially when getting outdoors. Sun poisoning from UV and UVB radiations from the sun easily affect the bleaching process in a negative way.
- Regular cleansing is recommended for celebrity skin lightening. This should include toning, exfoliating and application of a moisturizing agent. Either drugstore skin moisturizer or home remedies can be recommended by the dermatologist.
- Exfoliation using natural or best drugstore exfoliator helps in scrubbing off the dead skin cells that are always dark. Eye care, foundation should be in line with the kind of skin bleaching treatment you have employed.
- If you have been wondering on what do celebrities use to bleach their skin then you should be getting some sense as to why they term it as expensive and dedicative.
- Question on how do celebrities bleach their skin is based on many factors. Other than the lightening treatment itself there are quite more other things they do to ensure a clear skin appearance.
What Do Celebrities Use to Bleach their Skin Safely – DR. OZ Recommendations
Various methods of skin bleaching can be dangerous. Most skin lightening creams contain compounds that block the formation of brown skin pigment hence making melanin to wear off. The outcome is however a lighter skin appearance.
There are also antioxidants that when consumed they help in body detoxification. They have side effects and among them is the ability to block the formation of melanin. Glutathione is one of the supplements with such a feature. Many people including black skin celebs have used these supplements in large amounts to result in a fair light skin.
We have various safe ways on how do celebrities bleach their skin. Utilizing natural ingredients such as vitamin C, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin A. There is also possibility of bleaching your skin using some natural herbs such as emblica or licorice. Natural fruits acid is also safe, and we are talking about glycolic acid.
Hydroquinone is not recommended as the best for skin bleaching. Among the side effects of using this compound include, dry skin on face, skin cancer, skin rashes and skin sensitivity. This has prompt the ban in Europe and well as FDA plans to do the same in the US.
- How to remove pimple marks from face fast
- How to remove pimples from face fast
- How to remove black spots from face fast in one day
Skin lighteners with steroids are not safe either since they have a high potential of harming your body immune and defense mechanisms. Above all products that contain mercury are the worst to use in bleaching your dark skin. This is a very dangerous metal that can settle in your skin, kidneys and nervous systems hence causing severe effects.
There is really a big wonder of what do celebrities use to bleach their skin. Some sources indicate that they use chemical peels, surgery or laser. Some strong creams such as Benaquin are used as well as drugs that can inhibit production of melanin. This will however require you to use a broad spectrum sunscreen that will protect your skin for dangerous UV and UVB radiations a role carried out by the melanin.
Therefore, skin lightening is more of personal decision and once you feel like doing it you should go through the right mechanisms. This should include the right treatment to use, involving a dermatologist and adhering to before and after skin bleaching principles.
Here are a number of black celebrities alleged to have bleached their skin: Diana Ross, Halle Berry, Iman, Lark Voorhies, Beyonce, Latoya Jackson, Lil Kim, Michael Jackson, Nomasonto ‘Mshoza’ Mnisi, Nicki Minaj, Rapper Trina, Sammy Sosa, Tamar Braxton, Tempestt bledsoe, Trina McGee, Vybz Kartel, and Yvonne Nelson among others.
Besides looking at what do Celebrities Use to Bleach their Skin, there is more upcoming search terms: Nicki minaj bleaching cream, which celeb use skintrium, what bleaching cream does nicki minaj use, beyonce skin lightening, bleaching creams celebrities use, what do celebrities use to bleach their skin fast, what does nicki minaj use to lighten her skin, how do Celebrities Bleach their skin effectively, rihanna skin bleaching among others.
You May Also Like: