We’re always on the lookout for budget-friendly beauty products and one of the best retailers to find them at is Ulta! We scoured this week’s sale items and we couldn’t believe what we found. From innovative skincare to cult-classic makeup, it seems like everything you could ever need for the perfect beauty routine is on sale this week! Check out just eight of the best products that are currently on sale at Ulta:
Click on each photo for more info!
1. MAC Shiny Pretty Things All Star Kit: Ruby Woo, $15
This set from MAC contains the brand’s best-selling Ruby Woo lipstick along with a mini mascara and primer!
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer, $6
This Maybelline concealer has reached cult status with its smooth formula that covers dark circles in one swipe.
3. Juvia’s Place The Masquerade Mini Eyeshadow Palette, $15
Can you believe how many gorgeous shades they packed into this mini eyeshadow palette?
4. Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub, $5
This rose-scented sugar will leave your skin feeling softer than ever!
5. Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum, $11
This serum will help clear your skin and minimize the look of your pores.
6. Real Techniques 4 Miracle Complexion Sponges, $10
Blending sponges are the most efficient way to apply your makeup and with this set, you can get four of them for 10 bucks!
7. Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo, $8
This dry shampoo is exactly what you need to get you through those in-between hair washings.
8. Ahava Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash, $18
This velvety soft body wash by Ahava will have you looking forward to every shower!