There’s nothing we love more than perusing our favorite beauty retailers to check out the latest in makeup, skincare, and more! Obviously we love sharing the great finds with all of our readers! This week we took a look at the newest items at Sephora and there were definitely some standouts! Check out just eight of the best new products at Sephora below:
Click on each photo for more info!
1. Shiseido ControlledChaos Volumizing Mascara Ink, $25
This new mascara from Shiseido is made with a thin, buildable formula that gives lashes major volume without clumping!
2. Tom Ford 24K Lip Blush, $55
Before you gasp at the price of this Tom Ford lip balm, take note of the fact that it has actual pieces of 24 karat gold in it!
3. Benefit Great Brow Basics Pencil & Gel Set, $36
This gift set from Benefit features two different brow pencils and a gel to help you create the perfect brows!
4. Buxom Serial Kisser Plumping Lip Stain, $22
Not only does this Buxom lip stain give your lips a great flush of color – it also plumps them!
5. Tweezerman Mini Pink Perfection Tweezer Set, $24
This set contains three different mini tweezers in an adorable travel case!
6. Stila After Hours Eye Shadow Palette, $52
This new eyeshadow palette by Stila contains a gorgeous mixture of mattes and shimmers!
7. OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer, $36
This face primer is infused with banana powder, which helps illuminate the skin!
8. Sephora Collection Mint Chip Beauty Sponge By Vera Mona, $14
This blender reminds us of a delicious mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, so that’s pretty much all we need to say.